One Direction are a band who have sold more albums than there are atoms in the universe. If you stretched their corpses end to end, they’d reach from here to TESCO, and you’d be put in prison.
Seems odd for such a powdery, fluffy band, then, that their new album contains these horrific titles. What was the record company thinking?
For a start, the album’s called “Frenulum Discharge: Frog’s Curse”. An astonishing non-sequitur for a start. Then the tracks! Check these out!
1. I severed the ventricle, you boiled my testicle.
2. Punch and Judy Necrophile Orgy.
3. Your baby looks like luncheon meat.
4. The pastor’s a dead man.
5. Animal Farm Theme: We are not equal.
6. My skin is pallid, my potency is gone.
7. Giger’s Designed my Mum’s Wedding.
8. David Starkey’s Ski-Lift accident.
9. I love you, but my shin thinks you’re a cunt.
10. Sack my Sister, Impale my brother.
Jesus. They’ve got millions of fans, but even they will find this madness hard to swallow.